Bighorn Disease Management Workshop
Posted by WAFWA on May 10, 2021
Workshop Focused on “Test and Remove”
The goal is to provide a forum to exchange information and experiences focused on “test and remove” work done throughout the West to manage disease in Bighorn Sheep.
June 2, 2021, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MDT
Strongly encourage engagement from the audience during all sessions
- Science and Rationale for Test and Remove – Frances Cassirer and Tom Besser
- State and Provincial Agency Experiences with Conducting Test and Remove Projects
- Case Bighorn Herds: Is “Test and Remove” a tool to manage herds challenged by pneumonia?
- Depopulation – when is it appropriate and necessary?
- Jurisdictional experiences shared