“On behalf of the Western Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies, we invite you to participate as a conference sponsor or booth exhibitor to help further our common goal of delivering conservation through information exchange and working partnerships .”
WAFWA Executive Director, Zach Lowe
2022 WAFWA SUMMER MEETING
Join us as a sponsor to gain exposure for your organization to fish & wildlife professionals, to network and to exchange information and ideas!
Demonstrate your commitment to wildlife conservation by sponsoring the WAFWA Summer Meeting. As a sponsor, your organization will enjoy a unique and visible opportunity to play a significant role in the delivery of this important meeting. Sponsors will receive special recognition through a variety of channels as described below.
Sponsorship Opportunities & Benefits
Your sponsorship would assist us in hosting a world-class event and demonstrate your organization’s commitment to wildlife conservation. In exchange, your organization will have the valuable opportunity to make face-to-face CONNECTIONS with over a hundred fish and wildlife professionals; you’ll have ACCESS to people who need your products and services; and the EXPOSURE will reinforce your brand awareness and maximize visibility in the wildlife community.
|Pricing & Benefits||Sustaining Partner|
|Special Event Recognition and Remarks||Wednesday|
|Verbal Recognition at Plenary||●||●||●|
|Logo Recognition on Website and Conference Promotional Email Blasts||Logo & Link||Logo & Link||Logo & Link||Logo||Logo||Logo|
|Logo on “thank you to sponsors” slide at the Plenary and Banquet||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Scrolling Logo on Conference App||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Logo on conference signage||Prominent Placement||Prominent Placement||●||●||●||●|
|Complimentary Registration(s)||Up to 6 Attendees||Up to 4 Attendees||Up to 3 Attendees||2 Attendees||1 Attendees||1 Attendees|
|Company profile in the final program and/or conference app||Enhanced|
|Attendee List Post-Conference||●||●||●||●||●||●|
Directors Event Sponsorships
Directors event sponsorships are available as an add-on option to Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Sustaining Partners. Sponsorship consideration will be given to highest level sponsors and on a first come, first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate date and time requests for meals. In the event that two groups request the same Directors meal, priority will be given to organizations that sponsor at a higher level. All Directors’ event sponsorships will be confirmed by May 1st, 2022.
● Directors’ Retreat Monday – Lunch Sponsor $5,000 or Dinner Sponsor $5,000 (Opportunity for multiple non-competing
sponsors) Location and details to be determined.
● Directors’ Breakfast or Luncheons – $3,000 (Includes cost of food, AV, One sponsor per meal event) Invitation only, Directors Breakfasts and Lunches will take place Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (no lunch on Friday).
Sponsorship recognition includes: Company logo on conference website and signage, a company profile in the conference app, one complimentary conference registration, brief opportunity to address the group at your sponsored event.
Additional Conference Support Options
● 100th Anniversary Celebration Event Sponsorship – $5,000 (Opportunity for multiple sponsors) Celebrate the 100th anniversary of WAFWA as the sponsor of this exciting event at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum on Wednesday evening. Recognition will include: Logo on the conference website, logo and listing in the conference app, logo on the event signage, verbal recognition and opportunity to welcome the group at the event. 2 complimentary Conference Registrations.
● Women in Wildlife Conservation Reception (Thursday evening) – $2,500 (Opportunity for multiple sponsors) Be a part of this fun event and support diversity in wildlife conservation fields. Recognition will include: Logo on the conference website, logo and listing in the conference app, logo on the event signage, one complimentary conference registration, verbal recognition and opportunity to welcome the group at the event.
● Hospitality Suite Sponsor – $1,500 Your sponsorship will help cover costs for attendees to enjoy your hospitality Suite. This is a great opportunity for one-on-one time with attendees! The hospitality suite will be open Sunday through Thursday evenings. One sponsor per evening. Recognition will include: Logo on the conference website and event signage.
● Refreshment Break Sponsor— $750 Everyone loves their coffee and snacks to recharge in between meetings. Your company logo will be on the
signage as host of the refreshment break of your choice.
● Audio-Visual Sponsorship — $5,000 (to help cover costs for video conferencing, projectors, screens, etc.)
● Conference Lanyard Sponsorship — $2,000 (plus the cost of lanyards) Recognition will include: Logo on conference lanyard, company listing in the conference app and 1 complimentary conference registration.
● Conference Supporter — $500 / Conference Patron — $250 Receive recognition in the conference app and on conference signage for the duration of the event.
$850.00 early rate / $1,000 after May 1st A standard display space includes a 6’ skirted table with 2 chairs and will be set up in a central location at the conference. Space will be assigned on a first paid, first served basis. Electricity is not included in the fee and will be available for an additional charge.