New Web Design
Posted by WAFWA on October 12, 2020
WAFWA’s website got a new look with easier to find information, more prominent news & events, and highlights of our initiatives, committees and work groups. WAFWA.org
A new look for WAFWA.org!
“I’m excited to announce the launch of our new website at WAFWA.org. The updated site provides a number of improvements to content and navigation that includes more organized information about our initiatives, workgroups and committees as well as member agencies. There are a number of changes to the site that I invite you to explore.“
– Chris Moore, Acting Executive Director
Here’s some of the new features:
- Events are prominent on the homepage for easy notification. They’re now featured by WAFWA hosted conferences, sanctioned workshops and supported events. Each has a designed page to showcase the event.
- Careers has been our top visited page on the old site. As a result, we featured a job board on our homepage to support job announcements from our member agencies and partners. An online form is now provided to submit your job announcements.
- Publications now features all of WAFWA supported publications, research and outreach materials as a digital library.
- Meet the WAFWA Team includes the staff working to help WAFWA deliver conservation through information exchange and working partnerships.
We invite you to explore our new site and provide comments about ways to futher improve our site: